- Feb 03, 2019 Tableau Reader 2019.2 Disclaimer: This webpage is intended to provide you information about patch announcement for certain specific software products. The information is provided 'As Is' without warranty of any kind.
- For example, you can publish workbooks and data sources from Tableau Desktop 2020.2 to Tableau Server 2020.2, Tableau Server 2020.3, or Tableau Server 2020.4. But if Tableau Server is running an earlier versions than Tableau Desktop, you will be prompted to downgrade the workbook before you can publish it to Tableau Server.
- Feb 02, 2019 Tableau Reader 2019.2 Disclaimer: This webpage is intended to provide you information about patch announcement for certain specific software products. The information is provided 'As Is' without warranty of any kind.
Tableau Reader is a free desktop application that you can use to open and interact with data visualizations built in Tableau Desktop. Filter, drill down and discover. Need more sharing power? With Tableau Server or Tableau Online, you always get the most recent.
Alert notifications are being sent for of service UP Status, when no service DOWN Status notifications are being sent.
Status of the Gateway Service (or other service, but Gateway appears to be the most commonly affected) goes from 'Unknown' to 'UP'.
This does not appear to be an issue with the Gateway process itself, but with the status poller in Appzookeeper:
- Status poller checks status of services every six seconds by default (This appears to be set by key 'monitoring.interval: 6' as seen in the workgroup.yml file).
- This poller misses a status report (not because the service is down, but because something has happened to the poller).
- The status poller then detects the Gateway service on the next status check and sees this as a status change.
- This status change triggers an Alert.
- The Alert sends a notification that the service is indeed UP.