If 2020 proved anything, it's that secure internet connectivity is essential. Speedify's connection bonding VPN has enabled everyone from doctors to students, fitness instructors, chess players, livestreamers, lawyers, and more to continue creating, learning, and sharing. Save Up To 85% Now! 3-year plan only $1.50/mo. Download the latest versions of Speedify for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux. SPEEDify is suitable for 32-bit versions of Windows 7/8/10. The latest installer that can be downloaded is 10.1 MB in size. This software was originally produced by Connectify. The SPEEDify installer is commonly called SpeedifyLauncher.exe, SpeedifyShutdown.exe, SpeedifySupport.exe or SpeedifyUI.exe etc. While not really a VPN as such, Speedify does execute many of the same functions, but its name and legacy come from its unique channel bonding technology. Basically, Speedify uses all the available connections bundled up together to prove faster speeds and more reliable connections.
Speedify has been designed from the ground up to be the fastest VPN. Although Speedify's bonding protocol is a custom protocol, our encryption and security is based on industry standards and leverages fast hardware acceleration to give you maximum performance.
The core transport security protocol we use is DTLS 1.2. This standards-based technology ( RFC 6347) gives us all the security of the same encryption that protects HTTPS:// websites like Gmail and Facebook while providing the ability to handle error correction ourselves for much better performance than any other VPN in the face of unreliable lost packets.
For any recent phone or computer, we use AES128-GCM encryption, leveraging the hardware instruction support for AES built into modern CPUs.
If you have an older device that does not support hardware acceleration for AES, Speedify uses the ChaCha encryption cipher to protect your data. ChaCha delivers fast encryption even on older phones without AES acceleration, at 3 times the speeds of the AES ciphers that most other VPNs use. If you're interested, please check out CloudFlare's ChaCha performance testing. For the truly technically minded, here are the standards: RFC 7539 for ChaCha and RFC 7905 for ChaCha over DTLS.
Finally, if you want the technical answer, the encryption is provided with DTLS using TLS_ECDHE_ECDSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (if hardware supported) or TLS_ECDHE_ECDSA_WITH_CHACHA20_POLY1305_SHA256 for older devices. This is implemented using Google's Boring SSL library, which is the same security library that Google's Chrome browser uses.
Some of you have been wondering if it’s possible to use our new Speedify service with your Connectify Hotspot. With Speedify, you can combine multiple Wi-Fi, 3G/4G, and wired Internet connections for faster speeds and increased reliability. Wouldn’t it be awesome if you could share your Speedify Internet with all of your other Wi-Fi-enabled gadgets? You can, and it’s a breeze to set up, too. Connectify Hotspot is already fully-integrated with Speedify, making it easy-as-pie to share your Speedify connection by turning your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Download and install Speedify – If you haven’t already, click here to start your free Speedify Trial. Remember, even though Speedify is available for PC & Mac, you’ll want to install the PC version in order to share with your PC-only Connectify Hotspot.
- Begin Bonding Connections with Speedify – Connect your computer to multiple Internet connections and Speedify automatically begins bonding them for faster speeds and reliability. Detailed instructions on connecting a variety of Internet connections can be found in our Knowledge Base here.
- Launch Connectify Hotspot – Once you’re all up-and-running with Speedify, fire up Connectify Hotspot as you normally would.
- Give your Hotspot a Name and Password – Head back to the Connectify UI and enter your hotspot’s name and password in the appropriate fields.
- Select Speedify in ‘Internet to Share’ Dropdown– In Hotspot’s ‘Internet to Share’ dropdown, select ‘Speedify Virtual Adapter’
- Start Sharing Speedify – Now, just click ‘Start Hotspot’, and voila… all of your mobile devices can see and connect to your Speedify hotspot like any other WiFi hotspot.
Speedify Unlimited Free
Speedify on Android WiFi
The Speedify connection looks like any other WiFi network to your mobile devices
What Is Speedify
That’s all there is to it! With Speedify in your arsenal, now you’ve got a super-charged Hotspot so that all your devices can enjoy fast, seamless Internet.
Don't Have Connectify Hotspot Yet?
Speedify Vpn Chrome Web
Turn your PC into a WiFi Hotspot and Share Internet with your Devices