Jun 02, 2020 Pokecord was one of the largest Discord bots available, used by millions of players. It had been implemented on nearly 1.3 million servers, meaning plenty of players had decided it was cool enough to use on their own personal chat channels. Pokecord is a fun and interactive bot that allows you to catch, trade, duel and more! This specific selfbot was designed to automatically catch pokemon spawned on Discord by Poketwo bot. It also offers other utility functions to automate features like trading, releasing, id search, etc. Currently the autocatcher is powered by AI making it possible to autocatch pokemons on multiple bots like PokeTwo, PokeRealm, etc. The latest tweets from @ssmmiles. 1 Gifting 1.1 About 1.2 Giving Items 1.3 Giving Coins 1.4 Trivia First of all search up 'gift' in the dictionary if you don't know what that means, second there are 2 types of gifting on this bot, Coin gifting and Item gifting, for these there are 2 different commands, 'pls share (aka pls give)' and 'pls gift' First of all Link here for info on what Items are. Now for gifting. Gifting items is.
|Permission level required|
Cheat only[BE only]
Sets the world spawn.
- Java Edition
setworldspawn [<pos>] [<angle>]
- Bedrock Edition
setworldspawn [spawnPoint: x y z]
spawnPoint: x y z: CommandPositionFloat
- Specifies the coordinates of the world spawn. If not specified, defaults to the block position of the command's execution. In Bedrock Edition,
zthat are greater than 30,000,000 or less than -30,000,000 revert to 30,000,000 and -30,000,000 respectively.
yvalues which are greater than 256 and less than 0 revert to 256 and 0 respectively.
- In Java Edition, it must be a block position composed of <x>, <y> and <z>, each of which must be an integer or tilde and caret notation.
- In Bedrock Edition, must be a three-dimensional coordinates with floating-point number elements. Accepts tilde and caret notations.
- Specified the yaw angle to spawn with. Defaults to the direction the executor is facing.
- Must be a yaw angle, measured in degrees with float number. -180.0 for due north, -90.0 for due east, 0.0 for due south, 90.0 for due west, to 179.9 for just west of due north, before wrapping back around to -180.0. Tilde notation can be used to specify a rotation relative to the executor's yaw angle.
|Command||Trigger||Java Edition||Bedrock Edition|
|any||the arguments are not specified correctly||Unparseable||Failed|
|On success||Sets the world spawn to the specified coordinate.|
|any||Java Edition||On fail||0||0||0|
|Bedrock Edition||On fail||0||N/A||N/A|
This command can not be used to set the world spawn in any dimension other than the Overworld. If executed in another dimension and using relative coordinates or local coordinates, the command will act as if it succeeded, but the world spawn will not be changed.[verify]
On success, spawn chunks are also changed along with the world spawn in Java Edition.
Normal spawn spreading still applies, and can be set with a gamerule.
|Pocket Edition Alpha|
|v0.16.0||build 1||Added |