- Connect Manycam To Zoom
- Manycam Zoom Out
- Manycam Audio Sync
- Add Manycam To Zoom
- Manycam And Zoom Teleconferencing
- Manycam Zoom.us
- Manycam Settings
ManyCam virtual Cam with Zoom 4.6.9. Old Versions: Old version below version 5.0 will no longer work due to updated encryption. Zoom for MacOS 4.6.9 (April 2, 2020) Zoom for MacOS 4.6.8 (March 23, 2020) - Appears to be the latest version to support virtual cameras and BMD capture devices. Zoom for MacOS 4.6.7 (March 1, 2020). Apr 01, 2020 ManyCam & Zoom Tutorial With ManyCam, you’ll have access to live video tools to enhance your video conferences, including multiple video sources, picture-in-picture windows, virtual backgrounds, NDI® Inputs, and much more. Check out a comprehensive tutorial to learn how you can use Zoom and ManyCam together.
ManyCam is an incredible tool that you can use on your webcam and that will allow you to take photos, record videos and apply various filters and effects. It is easy to use and also allows you to share the content you have created with your mobile phone. It also creates a dedicated album to store all your videos and images.
Is using the OBS VirtualCam plugin the only way to use OBS as a camera source to Zoom on the Mac or in Windows 10 Pro? It seems to not have been updated in the last year. I want to use OBS to compose multiple camera views into a single Zoom view without switching. I have been using.ManyCam to. Download and install ManyCam. Your camera will be automatically added to ManyCam. Open Ivideon Server and configure the use of the ManyCam virtual camera, not the real one; to do this: right-click on the name of your real camera and 'ManyCam Video Source' and select 'Do not use this camera'.
ManyCam has several inbuilt features like:
- Live Stream to Facebook
- Virtual Webcam
- 3D Masks and Effects
- Desktop Sharing/Screencasting
and many more. Although it’s an excellent tool, it’s a paid software, thus many users are looking for software like Manycam which are free.
Top Alternatives to ManyCam
There is no doubt that Manycam is an excellent webcam application. But if you are looking for alternatives to Manycam which are free apps and have similar features then this list might help you out. Please note that few of the listed software is paid software while rest are free to use.
Youcam is an android application for retouching photos and creating selfies that include a fairly wide range of functions and tools aimed at perfecting and improving the general appearance of our photos, not only those we take ourselves but also group photos. Its user interface is friendly, all its tools are useful and it offers customization options over many image editors.
- The tool has a very simple but catchy interface and the interface space has been given to the webcam image.
- Loaded with a host of image effects and avatars. You can place animated emoticons and virtual 3D objects for your image.
- It can capture a live PC screen and you can join with a PowerPoint presentation to make a catchy video tutorial.
- The tool has a characteristic Login face. All you need is to look into the webcam and the recognition algorithm will connect you.
You can add a different touch to each face in the image, add frames, scenes and backgrounds and the “Tallest” function allows you to add more height to full-body shots, adjust the person’s proportions.
Download App For: Android & Apple
File size: Varies with devices
iGlasses is a simple webcam software available for the Mac only. It is designed to allow users to add fantastic visual effects, as well as to develop photographs that can be taken using your webcam. Although a free trial version is available, you may need to upgrade to the premium version for lifetime support and updates.
- iGlasses is an ultimate tool and it has a user-friendly interface.
- This tool allows you to view, edit and manage your photos without any hassle.
- Although its functionality is limited compared to the other options available, this tool integrates with Skype, Facebook, and others.
- This tool enables you much more control over how your iSight camera works.
- You have the opportunity to select programs you are not liking to work with using its Manager option.
This tool allows you can make color corrections and add background effects without losing the quality of the output. It also displays night vision, flips the image upside down, rotates an image or provides a mirror image.
Download Link: https://www.ecamm.com/mac/iglasses/
System Support: Mac
File Size: 13.5 MB
This free webcam software supports a wide range of useful features for different purposes. You can add effects to your videos and SplitCam can also be used as a video streaming solution. With support for multiple video resolutions, you can select the optimal resolution and move forward seamlessly.
- It offers a good selection including effects and a video splitting option that allows you to use your webcam simultaneously in several tools.
- Offers realistic 3D masks, the ability to choose input from a variety of streaming sources, integration with services of streaming, etc.
- The effects menu contains a number of filters that you can apply such as flipping video, deinterlacing, black-white, outline effects, and many others.
- This tool allows you to change the backgrounds of your videos and includes static and dynamic scenes.
You can place Face Elements, Frames, Avatars, Objects, Text, Date & Time and other custom elements on your videos or images. During streaming sessions, you can capture an image by clicking Snapshot. Sources menu allows you to select the transmission source r, for example, webcam, video, desktop or even an image file.
Download Link: https://splitcamera.com/
System Support: Windows 10, 8 and 7
File size: 6.6 MB (For windows)
This is another free solution that allows you to take photos and capture videos with your webcam. It offers several features that will help you get the most out of your webcam. Yawcam supports video streaming and you can take multiple snapshots in just seconds.
- This tool allows video streaming and captures images. It helps to integrate your own web server.
- It allows us to detect movements and allows uploading images to an FTP.
- Integrates password protection. It allows you to schedule the time you stay online.
- Its interface is quite simple and supports multiple languages.
The motion detection function comes in handy when using Yawcam for surveillance purposes and to take pictures at a specific time. Although Yawcam is a feature-rich solution, its interface is quite simple. This can be an advantage for users who want productivity-oriented, easy-to-use webcam software. It is available for Windows.
Download Link: https://www.yawcam.com/
File size: 4.58 MB (For windows)
System Support: System Support: Windows 10, 8, 7, 2000, XP
It is not real webcam software, but a web-based tool to record video and capture images. The main advantage of this tool is the fact that it can be accessed from any platform, since it is browser-based, so it does not have to be Windows 10.
- Use many effects and different styles to give unique touches to our photographs.
- The site has more than 80 effects that we can incorporate with just one click.
- You can take selfies online very easily with your webcam, and apply live filters with very good effects.
- Save photos to your computer or post them on Twitter, Tumblr and Facebook.
- To use the Webcam Toy offline, you open the application once while connected to the internet and it allows it to fully load, then you can disconnect and use it offline.
Webcam Toy is not a complex tool and has a handful of features. It can be termed as the web-based version of Windows 10’s built-in camera app. To use Webcam Toy, you just have to access the web page, allow access to your webcam and start recording. No registration required. If you want to try this too, visit their official website.
Download Link: https://webcamtoy.com/
AlterCam is a program that allows you to add live effects to your webcam. Once installed it creates a new virtual webcam that receives images from the real webcam but adds filters, effects, and changes to the image so as to make the result surprising and original.
- It adds many effects that can be new frames, new objects in the image, mosaic effects or blur effects.
- Through the main screen, you can choose the effects to be applied while the virtual webcam can be used within any video communication program.
- Ability to send effects to many different applications at the same time to fix common webcam problems.
- Dozens of live effects for webcams and you can divide the webcam video into several different programs.
- The program is available for Windows in a freeware version.
It helps you to add overlay images on webcam videos to change the atmosphere around you with your friends and the options include TV frames, with other frames like butterflies, flowers, and many more that you can use to decorate that video window. It also features Full HD support for 1080p resolution, allowing you to stream the highest quality videos and use sharp images for overlay effects.
Download Link: https://altercam.com/
File size: 41.78 MB
System Support: Windows 10 and older versions
Type: Free Trial
CamTwist is an application that acts as an intermediate between the stream and the webcam (or webcams) that we use to make our content. In this way, we can add many things before during the stream, such as downloaded videos, logos, texts, effects for Webcam, and much more.
- It works with all instant messaging or video calling services since this application works on the camera and not on the applications.
- It gives us the opportunity to use it in several programs at the same time, as long as we are using Mac OS X 10.4 and higher.
- It has a large number of effects to add, such as becoming a caricature, distorting the image, changing colors, adding blur and many more.
CamTwist is an application specially designed for Mac and allows users of Apple computers to add interesting effects to the image captured by the webcam, and share it with whoever you want without the need to install any other additional software.
System Support: Windows and Mac PC
It is a webcam tool through which you can add visual effects to your video conference conversations. It helps you to integrate and share content with your webcam sessions and make them more fun and interesting while you are talking with your family or friends.
- This tool inserts any image, video or emoticon, as well as Flash and text files.
- It can change the setting of your webcam and it also helps to improve live broadcast.
- It can take a snapshot of your conversation and record the video of your conversation.
- Lots of filters and frames included. Charges of effects included.
- It has got a simple installation process.
There are thousands of effects included in this app that will improve your live broadcast and will inspire your colleagues on the other side of the cam. There are a lot of filters and frames and faces that can be applied to your live stream. You can also record memorable conversations with loved ones and can also take a snapshot of videos.
Download Link: https://filehippo.com/download_webcammax/
File size: 24.9 MB
This live video surveillance and webcam software for Windows is extremely easy to use. It is fast, light and versatile enough to meet all your security needs while being very user-friendly and capable of operating on systems with little power.
- Support for all versions of Windows from Windows 95 to Windows 8.
- The program is free and available in four languages: English, German, Italian and Russian.
- Security CCTV surveillance with motion detection and 24 hours digital video recording (DVR).
- Events of motion are presented as animated thumbnails in the web browser.
This tool is a simple application designed for light resource usage, making it a viable choice for older machines. Even, with this tool, you won’t get features like cloud storage integration, but it comes with Manual and instant recordings, Integrated web server with password protection, and much more. So, ContaCam serves with most for most of the ones who want it.
Download Link: https://www.contaware.com/
WebcamStudio is an open-source program with which we can make live video transmissions, add special effects and more, all this with a simple webcam.
- Compatible with Flash players.
- Read any type of video, images and supported webcams.
- Capture X11 displays. You can save and load configuration in XML files.
- Allows you to resize and move the image even when it is broadcasting live.
- Show multiple fonts as layers and automatic subtitles.
This tool even supports messaging too. This multi-functional virtual webcam is primarily designed for use with video chat platforms and live streaming portals. There is no system for video editing, video mixing, or adding effects to videos in the WebcamStudio. The features and functions stream directly from the desktop, show the song playing in Rhythmbox, apply a limited number of sophisticated effects, use it with any camera-based program, and much more.
Download Link: https://sourceforge.net/projects/webcamstudio/
File size: 129 Bytes (For windows)
We have thoroughly discussed some of the best alternative software for Manycam that you can install right now. We have selected these programs based on their ease of use, versatility, offerings, and UI. Consult our list and choose the one that best suits your needs. And do let us know if you know any other good software like Manycam that can be used on Windows of Mac PC so that we can list it here.
Other Similar Software:
Using ManyCam with Zoom is as easy as using it with any other software. Since ManyCam allows its users to connect ManyCam to multiple platforms, it is no surprise that its popularity is witnessing a rising trend.
What is Zoom?
Zoom is a cloud-based, video conferencing service that makes it as real as the participants meeting in person. This virtual meetup takes place through video conferencing, online meetings, mobile and chat collaboration. Not only that, but Zoom also allows the user to share, record and collaborate on projects as well. It is compatible with Android, iOS, Linux, Mac, and Windows.
Download ManyCam to Use it with Zoom — Start Now
Can I Use ManyCam With Zoom?
Yes, you can easily set up ManyCam to be used with Zoom. Download and install Manycam and simply follow the steps mentioned below to do so:
Connect Manycam To Zoom
Step 1: Log-In
The first step requires logging-in and launching both ManyCam and Zoom. You will need to enter your credentials for these services.
Step 2: Audio & Video Setup (Zoom)
The second step is the most important one as it entails setting up the audio and video. Head over to the audio & video settings in Zoom and make sure that your microphone and headphone are connected. You might want to test the audio and video settings as well.
Step 3: Setting a Preset
If you need to share content with the rest of the participants in a meeting or an online class, you will need to set up a Preset in ManyCam. Preset allows the user to share their desktop screen and arrange the layout of ManyCam’s main interface for live video conferencing or online classes. Setting-Up a Preset requires navigating to the Preset section on the top-right corner and choosing one of the Preset options. Next, you will have to select Desktop and All displays for the application to show the content or the app running on your desktop.
Step 4: Select New Meeting
Once both ManyCam and Zoom have been launched, tap the New Meeting option in Zoom to create a new session. The new session will allow you to add and manage participants in addition to chat and even record live video sessions.
Step 5: Select ManyCam Virtual Webcam
Zoom allows the user to add a new camera before a session starts instead of configuring it during a live session. Simply click Select a Camera and choose ManyCam Virtual Webcam.
Step 6: Share the Desktop Screen
Now that you have selected the camera and are using ManyCam to carry out live conferences with Zoom, you can additionally select one of your presets to be displayed as well. Move your cursor to the preset you want to be displayed and selectTrans.
Manycam Zoom Out
- $29/Year or $69 Lifetime
- $59/Year or $119 Lifetime
- $79/Year or $149 Lifetime
Manycam Audio Sync
- $119/Year or $298 Lifetime
Add Manycam To Zoom
- $189/Year or $475 Lifetime
- $279/Year or $798 Lifetime
Manycam And Zoom Teleconferencing
- $19.99/mo/host (Starts at 10 hosts for $199.90/mo)
- $19.99/mo/host (Starts at 100 hosts for $1,999/mo)