IOS 14.5 won't download on your iPhone. At this point, most iPhone owners have updated to iOS 14. If you haven't, updating to the new OS could provide an easy fix for most of the issues below.
- To update your iPhone to iOS 14 public beta 8, sign up through Apple's beta site, download and install the configuration profile, then update over the air. If you already have the profile, go to Settings – General – Software Update to begin the installation of the latest beta build, or you can wait until it installs automatically if ' Automatic Updates ' is enabled.
- Don't peer over your child's shoulder to monitor their activities on an iOS device. Instead, use tools included in iOS to control the content, apps, and other features your child accesses. These tools—formerly called iPhone Restrictions and now part of the Screen Time tool—cover a comprehensive set of Apple services and apps.
Want to remove Restrictions on iPhone but don’t know how?
Restrictions offers a simple and effective way to set up limits and control iOS device. While due to various reasons, you want to turn off the iPhone Restrictions. Do you know how to do it?
In fact, it’s quite easy to turn off Restrictions on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. You can easily remove it with the Restrictions passcode in Screen Time feature. What if you forgot the Screen Time passcode? Here in this post, we will show you the detailed guide to get rid of Restrictions on iPhone with or without Screen Time passcode.
- Part 1. How to Turn Off Restrictions on iPhone [Regular Way]
- Part 2. How to Turn Off Restrictions on iPhone without Password
- Part 3. FAQs of Turning Off Restrictions on iPhone
Part 1. How to Turn Off Restrictions on iPhone (iOS 12/13/14)
At the first part, we like to show you the common way to turn off Restrictions on iPhone, with the Screen Time passcode.
Ios 14 On Iphone 8 Slow
The Restrictions feature is moved to Screen Time in iOS 12 and iOS 13/14. Before you turn off Restrictions on iPhone, you’d better update iOS to its latest version.
Part 2. How to Turn Off Restrictions on iPhone without Password
You may feel very complex if you forgot the Screen Time passcode. You need the password to confirm the operation of turning off Restrictions on iPhone. Actually, you can still remove and get rid of Restrictions on iPhone without the passcode, with the help of iPhone Unlocker.
- Easy remove any passcode (4/6-digit, Face/Touch ID) including Screen Time passcode on iPhone, iPad and iPod.
- Recover or remove restrictions password when you forget the Screen Time passcode.
- Safely recover or turn off Screen Time Restrictions passcode without any iOS data loss.
- Support multiple iOS devices like iPhone/iPad/iPod and iOS versions like iOS 14/13/12/11.
How To Download Ios 14 On Iphone 8
Part 3. FAQs of Turning Off Restrictions on iPhone
Where is the Restrictions on iPhone 8?
As it mentioned above, the Restrictions feature is moved to Screen Time of Settings app. If you have upgraded iOS to iOS 13 or iOS 14, you can find it from the Screen Time.
What happens after 10 failed Restrictions passcode attempts?
Ios 14 Update On Iphone 8 Plus
If you fail to enter the right Screen Time password too many times, you will be locked out of this feature for a while. If you keep entering the wrong password, all iOS data on your device may be completely removed based on your settings. When you can’t remember the preview passcode, you can try finding it back though Apple account. Or you can rely on the recommended iPhone Unlocker to wipe the forgotten Screen Time passcode for you.
How to change or reset the Screen Time passcode?
When you have the need to change or rest the Screen Time passcode, you should go to the Screen Time in Settings app. Then tap the “Change Screen Time Passcode” option to do that. You are required to enter the preview password to confirm the operation.
We have mainly talked about how to turn off Restrictions on iPhone in this post. Whether you can remember the preview Screen Time passcode or not, you can find a suitable way to get rid of Restrictions on your iOS device. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you still have any questions about the Restrictions.
What do you think of this post?
Rating: 4.7 / 5 (based on 109 votes)Follow Us on
How To Get Ios 14 On Iphone 8
- How to Unlock iPhone If You Forgot Password (iOS 14 Supported)
Are you seeking for the ways to unlock iPhone without password? In this guide, we will give you 5 solutions to unlock your iPhone without password, iOS 14 also supported.
- How to Reset Restrictions Passcode on iPhone X/8/7/6/5/4
If you forgot your iPhone restrictions passcode, read this article to reset and change restriction password on your iPhoneSE/6s Plus/6s/6 Plus/6/5s/5c/5/4S/4/3GS.
- [Solved] 3 Simple Ways to Update iOS 14/ iOS 13/iOS 12 Without Wi-Fi
Can I update my iPhone using cellular data? Is there any way to update iOS 14/13/12 without Wi-Fi or computer? This post shows you 3 simple ways to update iOS without Wi-Fi.