How to jailbreak iOS 13.6? Now released an online jailbreak for iOS 13.6- iOS 13.6.1. So now you can jailbreak iOS 13.6 with the odyssey,checkra1n, and Unc0ver. You can use odyssey and Unc0ver as online jailbreaks. Rootless, Blizzard jailbreak tools are not yet compatible with iOS 13.6. IOS 13.6 adds support for digital car keys, introduces audio stories in Apple News+, and contains a new symptoms category in the Health app. This release also includes bug fixes and improvements. Digital car keys. Unlock, lock, and start your compatible car with your iPhone; Securely remove digital keys from a lost device via iCloud.iOS 13.6 adds support for digital car keys, introduces audio stories in Apple News+, and contains a new symptoms category in the Health app. This release also includes bug fixes and improvements.
Digital car keys
- Unlock, lock, and start your compatible car with your iPhone
- Securely remove digital keys from a lost device via iCloud
- Share digital keys easily with iMessage
- Driver-specific profiles so you can configure shared keys for full-access or restricted driving
- Power reserve lets you unlock and start your car for up to five hours after iPhone runs out of battery
- Audio stories are professionally narrated versions of some of the best reads from Apple News+, selected and produced by the Apple News editors as part of your Apple News+ subscription
- Apple News Today is a new, free audio briefing on the day’s top stories from the Apple News editors, also available in the Podcasts app
- A new Audio tab makes it easy to find Apple News Today and Apple News+ audio stories
- CarPlay allows you to listen to Apple News Today and Apple News+ audio stories while on the road
- Local news in your Today feed provides extensive coverage of San Francisco, the Bay Area, Los Angeles, Houston, and New York City
- More stories available from local news providers with a subscription to Apple News+
- Your daily newsletter from Apple News can now be personalized with stories that reflect your interests
- New category for symptoms in the Health app, including symptoms logged from Cycle Tracking and ECG
- Ability to log new symptoms, like fever, chills, sore throat or coughing, and share them with third-party apps
This update also includes bug fixes and other improvements
- Adds a new setting to choose if updates automatically download to your device when on Wi-Fi
- Addresses an issue that could cause apps to become unresponsive when syncing data from iCloud Drive
- Fixes an issue that could cause data roaming to appear to be disabled on eSIM even though it remained active
- Fixes an issue thats causes some phone calls from Saskatchewan to appear as originating from the United States
- Addresses an issue that could interrupt audio when making phone calls over Wi-Fi Calling
- Fixes an issue that prevented some iPhone 6S and iPhone SE devices from registering for Wi-Fi Calling
- Resolves an issue that could cause the software keyboard to appear unexpectedly when connected to certain third-party hardware keyboards
- Fixes an issue that could cause Japanese hardware keyboards to be incorrectly mapped as a U.S. keyboard
- Addresses stability issues when accessing Control Center when AssistiveTouch was enabled
- Provides a mechanism for administrators to specify domains to exclude from traffic carried by always-on VPN connections
How to update / restore your iPhone/iPad/iPod using the downloaded IPSW file:
1. Download the firmware to your hard drive
2. Connect your device to your Mac or PC using the connection cable
2. On Macs OPTION-click and on PCs SHIFT-click the Update / Restore button in iTunes
3. Select the IPSW file you downloaded to update / restore your device
4. Wait for the iPhone / iPad / iPod to finish the process
About iPhone / iPad / iPod Firmware:
iOS (iPhone and iPod Firmware) is a collection of firmware update files (IPSWs) for Apple's popular iPod and iPhone devices. The IPSW files provide a very quick method for updating the software on your iOS device via iTunes.
Instal this firmware and your device can benefit from improved system stability, network-related functions and performance, enhanced touch experience, various fixes for problems encountered throughout the device's usage time, as well as several other changes.
Bear in mind that, before you get this release, you must check to see if the available firmware is developed for your model and SKU (stock keeping unit) – if you apply an incompatible software, the device will encounter serious malfunctions and can even be rendered unusable.
Please make sure the you reboot your device after the update process is complete and check to see if you have the latest available iOS version.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Ios 13.6 Jailbreak
- COMPATIBLE WITH:
- OS Independent
- file size:
- 3.7 GB
- Mobile Phones