- Excel Combine 2 Charts Together
- Excel Combine 2 Stacked Charts
- Excel Combine 2 Bar Charts
- Excel Combine 2 Charts
- Excel Combine 2 Charts Worksheet
A combo (or combination chart) is a chart that plots multiple sets of data using two different chart types. A typical combo chart uses a line and a column. Combining tables and charts is a very powerful technique for creating Microsoft Excel dashboards. It allows you to integrate texts, values and visualizations into one table. This ensures to have the maximum of information at a glance, including a direct comparability row by row. To merge two sets of data into one graph in Excel, select both sets of data that will comprise the graph. Next, choose an option called 'Combo' from the parent group titled 'All Charts.' A benefit of using Microsoft Excel as a spreadsheet application is that it displays simple information just as clearly as it does more complex graphs. If you want to combine more than two different data series with common horizontal and different vertical values, you could not just add another axis to the chart. You need to combine several charts into one chart. If you need to create a chart that contains only one primary and one secondary axes, see Using two axes in the one chart.
In this example we have data from some water pump. We were observed 2 variables (kW and water volume). So there are two data series measured in time, but in different time intervals. First measurement started at 10:00 and continued at 5 minute intervals (left table). Second measurement started at 10:13:30 and continued at half minute intervals (right table). We want Excel to show relationship between these two data series in one chart.
How to show these tables in one chart?
Make a XY Scatter chartwith smooth lines. Data source is table one (A1:B11).
Add new data series into this chart.
Go to the Chart Tools (Options), choose Select Data
and then choose button “Add” to add new series (Legend Entries).
Now you must edit series window.
The first item (Series name) is cell “Water volume”, the second item (Series X values) is column with time and the third item (Series Y values) is column with volume values.
Now we have two data series in one chart.
This is not very useful view. Both of data series share one Y-axis. In the next step we split them into two Y-axes.
Right click on one of the data series (line) and choose “Format data series”.
Excel Combine 2 Charts Together
Now switch “Plot Series On” to Secondary Axis.
Excel adds another Y-axis to the chart. Now you can see the relationship between data. Values from the first table are on the right Y-axis and the line of them is blue. Values from the second table are on the left Y-axis and the line is red.
Watch this in video
Excel Combine 2 Stacked Charts
wanted to combine below 2 tables into one chart
Program IN Closed WIP Auto Manual
G2G 32 39 1 10 21
R2O 10 10 0 10 0
HyperWan 7 7 0 7 0
SDWan 0 0 0 0 0
Monarch 0 0 0 0 0
Program IN Closed WIP Auto Manual
G2G 132 106 2 45 89
R2O 11 11 0 11 0
HyperWan 28 28 0 28 0
SDWan 0 0 0 0 0
Monarch 0 0 0 0 0
I have 3 tables with shared data. What is the procedure for that?
How can I design the graph when I have multiple data tables (2 and more)? It should be one graph with all data together.
How to create Excel chart when tables are sharing one column. Nice and simple solution. It was always big issue for me. I have 2 data tables and I want to join tables into one chart in Excel.
Excel Combine 2 Bar Charts
How to display multiple charts in one chart sheet?
Supposing you have multiple charts which located in different worksheets of your workbook, and now, you want to place all of the charts into one single chart sheet, so that you can compare or print them together. This article, I will talk about a quick trick to accomplish this task.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Move and display multiple charts in one chart sheet
Amazing! Using Efficient Tabs in Excel Like Chrome, Firefox and Safari!
Save 50% of your time, and reduce thousands of mouse clicks for you every day!
You can move and display multiple charts in one chart sheet with following steps:
1. Create a chart sheet that you want to place all embedded charts into it.
2. Then select your first chart that you want to move it to the chart sheet, and then right click, choose Move Chart from the context menu, see screenshot:
3. And in the Move Chart dialog box, check Object in option, and select the chart sheet name that you prepare for putting the charts from the drop down list. See screenshot:
4. Then click OK to close this dialog, and your selected chart has been moved to the chart sheet.
5. Repeat steps2 to 4 for the second, third and the nth chart you want to move. After finishing moving the charts, and you will view theses chart at the same time in the chart sheet, see screenshot:
The Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Excel Solves Most of Your Problems, and Increases Your Productivity by 80%
- Reuse: Quickly insert complex formulas, charts and anything that you have used before; Encrypt Cells with password; Create Mailing List and send emails...
- Super Formula Bar (easily edit multiple lines of text and formula); Reading Layout (easily read and edit large numbers of cells); Paste to Filtered Range...
- Merge Cells/Rows/Columns without losing Data; Split Cells Content; Combine Duplicate Rows/Columns... Prevent Duplicate Cells; Compare Ranges...
- Select Duplicate or Unique Rows; Select Blank Rows (all cells are empty); Super Find and Fuzzy Find in Many Workbooks; Random Select...
- Exact Copy Multiple Cells without changing formula reference; Auto Create References to Multiple Sheets; Insert Bullets, Check Boxes and more...
- Extract Text, Add Text, Remove by Position, Remove Space; Create and Print Paging Subtotals; Convert Between Cells Content and Comments...
- Super Filter (save and apply filter schemes to other sheets); Advanced Sort by month/week/day, frequency and more; Special Filter by bold, italic...
- Combine Workbooks and WorkSheets; Merge Tables based on key columns; Split Data into Multiple Sheets; Batch Convert xls, xlsx and PDF...
- More than 300 powerful features. Supports Office/Excel 2007-2019 and 365. Supports all languages. Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization. Full features 30-day free trial. 60-day money back guarantee.
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
Excel Combine 2 Charts
Excel Combine 2 Charts Worksheet
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.I've followed this, but what can I actually do with this chart sheet once I have a layout? I can't seem to copy and paste the charts in word like I could when they were in a spreadsheet.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.I initially had this issue you need to create a new chart object. Make sure you are on an empty cell not data, click on sheet tab, click insert, then click on chart and OK. Makes a blank chart you can add your charts to.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.The idea is exactly what I want to achieve, however it does not really work.
It does not create the nice mosaic you show, but instead changes the size of the first moved figure, and overlays all the subsequent figures on top of it, in an overlapped stack.
By the time I get a reply to this I have probably fixed it, or found alternative means, but you should consider this in your guide =)
with kind regards